Saturday, December 12, 2009

You make me feel like a Natural Woman!!!

Hey Dolls....Some of you ladies that love weave (like myself) may find it challenging when dealing with your OWN hair....U know, the stuff that actually grows from your scalp lol........I too find this a bit challenging....I can style my sister's hair b/c they are both natural and I come up with great ideas and it looks cute....But with myself I fall short a bit...I am learning though.....After I take my hair out of a weave I'll come into the living room and model my Natural styles for the husband...He likes them, so I guess I am getting there.....The first step is to love your hair, this way you wont be reliant on weave,tracks or clips-ins.....So whenever your hair is in its natural state sit in from of the mirror and play with it, try different styles....No pressure, rock it Natural when you are ready.

Now for all my ladies that are already natural....and you want to achieve that wet and wavy look without the weave or texturizer....I have the product for you. Uncle Funky's Daughter: "Curly Magic" will help you achieve just that.....You will have the wet/curly look that will move when you do, and it so soft.....They have a wonderful line....Another Line I love is called Miss Jessie's....They both have everything to keep your natural hair beautiful...Also I came across this young ladies videos on YouTube and she shows you tons of hairstyles you can do with your natural hair.

Have a great hair day:)


No comments:

Post a Comment