Monday, December 14, 2009

I like it BIG!

Hair that is.......I hate flat lifeless hair.....When I was younger and use to do my weaves I would flip my tracks at the crown so It would stick up and give that fuller look.....OOOPS!!!!....Not cute.....But we live and learn.

Of course we all know the oldest trick to fuller hair.....hair spray and a rat tail comb to tease it.....But who wants all that hairspray in there hair, making it hard and *causing tons of breakage*.....In order for me to get my hair fuller, I would put my hard head bands in the middle of my head and pull some hair over it, so u wouldn't see the headband....Sound familiar?.....I bet...What just came out? this new product called Bump-its... exactly what I use to do....So ummm WHERES MY $$$.

Bump-its gets a A+ ...They are a must have.... especially if you are like me and like to do a little bump in the front where your bang is (u would need a mini bump it for that style)....I would only recommend them being worn in a updo, low pony, or if you have a short cut or like I explained earlier.....It DOES NOT look flattering when you wear them with your hair out......It may look like you are rocking a wig.....Last but not least curls, curls, curls....Lots of curls, will almost definitely provide you with full big hair as you can see I rocked in the post pic.

Have a Great Hair Day:)

No comments:

Post a Comment