Wednesday, December 30, 2009

InStyler Or Not????????

Dolls...I would have to say a definite Yes for the InStyler...I recieved it for Xmas and I absolutely love it....It comes with a few rules that u must follow unless your experience will not be as great as mine...#1: The temperatures on the InStyler are specifically for a certain hair texture EX: High-thick/coarse; Medium- in between texture; Low-thin/fine.

Now If u have very fine thin hair and you say to yourself "I really wanna straighten or bump my hair, let me put it up to high" Trust me it will sizzle and break off..U must use it according to your texture. If you are not sure of your texture click here for examples of different textures.

With the InStyler u can straighten, bump under, flip curl, and spiral.....Your hair will come out with super shine and body.... and when its rolling on the barrel their is absolulety no flyaways all your hair is wrapped around the barrel perfectly.

Tip 1: The Barrel always goes on the bottom to achieve any curl, BUT if u have kinky roots do the first sweep with the barrel on top to straighten out that root once its str8 return to regular use

Ladies, this is a must buy... I believe mine cost $92 a bit pricey but so worth it....and besides we would pay $70 for a chi flat iron...why not on this.. which is wayy better than a flat iron, I will never flat iron again!

Have A Great Hair Day:)

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm!I might need to try that! I've never straightened my hair before because it takes so much work and I can't find a flat iron that will ever work! Do you think it would work for super thick and curly hair?

    Breauna
    http://passion4fashiongirl.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW am just seeing this comment now have no idea why...But thanks for visiting hun...And yes it will work on that type of hair i have seen it do wonders...sorry so late)

    ReplyDelete