Friday, December 11, 2009

Accesorize The Hair


Dolls.....Winter time is here and although we all have our hair done nicely........It is still important to keep warm from head to toe...I've always seen these hats on stars and thought they may look cute one me....I am not a hat wearer so I had to try one on....So while in the mall I passed by Claire's and saw they had them......They are called Knit Berets and they have them in every color.....Brown, Black, Tan, Grey, Red etc.....I plan on getting one in every color to match with either a cardigan sweater or my boots......Now the way you can wear them is with either all your hair out and pull it over the top......Or if, u are in a rush and don't have time to do your hair, just pull a little hair out in the front like Rihanna did and you are good to go......Stay warm and have a great hair day:)

No comments:

Post a Comment